Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Joel S. Bennett — Fail to comply.
- Joshua W. Case — Driving while under suspension; failure to maintain auto insurance; registration violation; under the influence of a controlled substance; probation revocation by a police officer.
- Carrie A. Creager — Controlled substance possession; under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Larry D. Forsberg — Driving while under the influence.
- Dane A. Garris — Child endangerment with drugs.
- Elaine K. Garris — Child endangering with drugs; controlled substance possession – methamphetamine; controlled substance possession.
- Aspynn E. Gholson — County warrant/hold for agency x2.
- Joseph G. Guillen — Public intoxication.
- Ricardo J. Gutierrez– Failure to appear x2.
- Justin L. Hoskins — Controlled substance possession – methamphetamine.
- Skyler T. Mcclure — Driving while under the influence.
- Jill N. Shepherd — Hold for probation and parole.