Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Amanda Anderson — courtesy hold
- Tialyssa Armour — under the influence of a controlled substance, controlled substance possession, probation revocation by a police officer
- Grant Bauer — hold for probation and parole
- Mervin Black — contract hold/billing
- Steven Bunso — hold for probation and parole, county warrant/hold for agency
- Gage Cordova — serve jail time
- Frank Coscino — failure to appear
- Aiyana Cover — methamphetamine possession
- Wesley Dabbs — failure to appear
- Byron Friday — contract hold/billing
- Michael Gardner — criminal warrant x2
- John Hamer — failure to comply
- Austin Harrison — criminal warrant, failure to appear x2, failure to comply
- Philip Houser — attempts/conspire, district court bench warrant, drugs/conspiracy, criminal warrant
- Angelee Lewallen — domestic battery
- Albert Mascarenaz — contract hold/billing
- Andrea Phillips — criminal warrant
- Hailey Rios — courtesy hold
- Lori Williams — child endangering with drugs, methamphetamine possession
- Marc Young — courtesy hold